Work Visa (temporary non-immigrant workers)


In order to come into the United States lawfully as a non-immigrant to work, generally, you must have an employer willing to sponsor you on a nonimmigrant visa. 

Contact attorney Rebecca Carcagno to determine which work visa you and your family members may qualify for at (734) 999-0360 or