top of page

Certificate of Citizenship 

If you were born outside of the U.S. and your parents or grandparents are U.S. citizens or U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents, it is possible that you may be a U.S. citizen at birth.  It is also possible to become a U.S. citizen through your parent prior to turning 18 years old.  You may wish to file N-600 to apply for a Certificate of Citizenship that would serve as evidence of your U.S. citizenship. 

To evaluate whether you may be a U.S. citizen at birth or a U.S. citizen through acquisition after birth or for assistance with applying for a Certificate of Citizenship, contact attorney Rebecca Carcagno at (734) 999-0360 or

bottom of page