top of page

U.S. Naturalization 

If you have been a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident for at least 5 years (or 3 years if married to the same U.S. citizen for at least three years) you may qualify to apply for U.S. naturalization. To apply, you must submit form N-400 Application Naturalization.


Please contact attorney Rebecca Carcagno at (734) 999-0360 or for a free case evaluation.

bottom of page