Spouse Visa (K3-K4) 


If you are a U.S. citizen wishing to apply for a visa for your foreign spouse and eligible children, to come and apply for U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency from within the U.S., you can file for a K-3 and K-4 visa. 



If you are a U.S. citizen, your foreign spouse can be eligible for a K-3 visa if your spouse: 

            Is married to you 

            Is the beneficiary of Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative 

            Seeks to enter the United States to await USCIS decision on Form I-130


A child of your foreign spouse may be eligible for a K-4 visa if 

            They are under 21 years of age 


            The child of the K-3 visa applicant that you filed for 


To obtain a K-3 visa you must file Form-130 Petition for Alien Relative and Form-129F Petition for Alien Fiancé(e).  The I-129F would need to be approved before the I-130 for you to go the K-3 route rather than undergo Immigrant Visa Processing.  Currently, there is no additional U.S. government filing fee for filing Form I-129F to try to obtain the K-3 visa rather than undergoing Immigrant Visa Processing.

For more information regarding the spouse visa contact attorney Rebecca Carcagno at (734) 999-0360 or rcarcagno@myimmigrationattorneynow.com.


  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
The Law Offices of Rebecca Carcagno, PLLC
2512 Carpenter Rd, Suite 102A
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108
1 (734) 999-0360

Important Disclaimers:

*This website is attorney advertising material and the information on this website is not legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship.  Information discussed when simply contacting the Immigration Attorney alone may not be protected by the attorney-client privilege.

*The Supreme Court of Illinois does not recognize certifications of specialties in the practice of law and no specific certificate, award or recognition is required to practice law in Illinois. 

*The information contained on this website is for general purposes only and should not be interpreted to indicate that a certain result will occur in your specific legal situation. 

*Immigration Attorney Rebecca Carcagno does not have multiple offices.

*The Law Offices of Rebecca Carcagno, PLLC is not associated with any attorney or law firm at 2512 Carpenter Rd, Suite 102A, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 or at any other location. 

*Immigration Attorney Rebecca Carcagno is responsible for this website's content and can be contacted through the contact information provided on the menu and contact webpages of this website.

Reclamos Importantes:

*Esta página es materia de anuncio de abogado y la información contenida en este sitio web no es consejo legal y no crea una relación de abogado-cliente.  Es posible que la información discutida durante la consult gratis con la Abogado no sea protegida por el privilegio abogado-cliente. 
*El Supreme Court of Illinois no reconoce certificaciones de especialidades en la práctica de la ley y no se requiere ninguna certificación específica, premio, o reconocimiento para practicar leyes en Illinois.  
*La información contenida en esta página es para propósitos generales y no debe ser interpretada para indicar que su situación legal vaya a tener un cierto resultado.   
*La Abogado Rebecca Carcagno no tiene múltiples oficinas.   
*The Law Offices of Rebecca Carcagno, PLLC no está relacionado con ningún abogado o firma en 2512 Carpenter Rd, Suite 102A, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 o en otra dirección.
*La Abogado Rebecca Carcagno es responsable del contenido de este sitio web y le puede contactar mediante la información de contacto en la página del menú y la página de información de contacto.